Don’t Be a Grinch This Holiday Season
This Holiday SEAson, don’t forget to give a gift to the sea! Follow one, two or all 5 of these simple ways to reduce your plastic waste during the holidays.
1. Choose recycled or reusable wrapping options for gift giving, such as reusable bags and boxes.
2. Show off your cookie decorating skills and make memories with loved ones by baking homemade treats instead of grabbing heavily packaged, pre-made sweets.
3. Be sure to skip the single-use plastic cups and utensils by using reusable dining and drinkware for holiday parties.
4. Spend time outside with friends and family and help keep our beaches clean by participating in a beach cleanup.
5. Pledge to make 2019 GREEN! Make a New Year’s Resolution to reduce single-use plastics and opt for reusable bags, cups, and straws all year long.